Impact has a zero tolerance policy towards the giving and receipt of bribes, and of bribery and corruption in any form. Impact aspires to operate to best practice standards, and complies with all relevant laws in all the jurisdictions in which it operates, including the requirements of the Bribery Act (UK), Foreign and Corrupt Practices Act (US) and OECD guidelines.
Any suggestion of corruption or of any official investigation may damage the reputation of Impact, its officers and employees and affect its ability to do business. Impact is committed to doing business ethically, even if this limits its ability to gain new business, prevents the use of the services of particular agents or business partners or results in delays in carrying on existing business.
- we will not pay bribes, nor will we condone the offering of bribes on our behalf;
- we will not request or accept bribes, nor will we agree to them being accepted on our behalf;
- we will set out procedures to minimise the risk of any bribery or corrupt behaviour, including a clear whistleblowing policy and mechanism;
- we will provide training to our staff and our representatives on our Anti-Bribery and Corruption Policy;
- we will carry out monitoring to ensure compliance with our Anti-Bribery and Corruption Policy;
- we will use reasonable efforts to ensure that all those carrying out business on our behalf adhere to these same principles or very similar standards;
- we will carry out appropriate due diligence on all of our new and existing business partners;
- we will regularly revise our Anti-Bribery and Corruption Policy to capture changes in corruption risk, law and best practice.